Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This was actually a bit harder than I thought it would be. I thought I had this one in the bag and wouldn’t have to actually look up any titles, but I was wrong. Here are the books that I was able to come up with. Some of them I ahve read and others I have not.
- Three Dark Crowns by: Kendare Blake
- The Thoushandth Floor by: Katharine McGee
- Just One Day by: Gayle Forman
- I Am Number Four by: Pittacus Lore
- Zero Repeat Forever by: Gabrielle S. Prendergast
- Ninth House by: Leigh Bardugo
- Six of Crows by: Leigh Bardugo
- Summer of ’69 by: Todd Strasser
- Gideon the Ninth by: Tamsyn Muir
- Zeroes by: Scott Westerfeld
What are some book titles you know that have numbers in the titles?